LIBERATION POWER MINISTRIES INC.
PORT HARCOURT HEADQUARTERS
TUESDAY BIBLE STUDY
TOPIC: LIFE ASSURANCE POLICY
TEXT: Psalm 91:1-16
You are again welcome to our Tuesday Bible Study.
To preach privileges without specifying to whom they belong is like putting a letter in the post-office without a direction. The letter may contain remittance, but no one can tell to whom it is intended. All the promises of scriptures are plainly directed to those to whom they belong. This policy is meant for all believers who live in close fellowship with God. This is our Assurance Policy this year.
- The Assured Believer: Psalm 91:1, Acts 10:34, 35; Rom. 2:10,11; Eph. 2:13.
- i) “He” no matter who the believer is, rich, poor, learned. Psalm 91:1.
- ii) “He” that dwelleth” – This believer places in God an assiduous (Diligent/persevering) and constant confidence, thus establishing for himself in God a home, a dwelling place, a mansion. Here he remains with constancy. Psalm 91:1; John 15:4,5,7.
iii) His dwelling place – a place of refuge from the storms of the world under the secret of His providence. Job 1:7 – 19; Zech. 2:5.
iv) The secret of the most High. Psalm 25:14; 1Pet. 1:12. Here, God makes known his ways and His thoughts are opened to the intimate and trusting saints.
- The Assurer: Psalm 91:1,2
Here, we consider the personality behind the assurance policy:-
- The Most High. Gen. 14:19.
- He is greater than any threat we can ever face.
- The Almighty. Gen. 17:1, Ex. 6:3.
- The Lord. Psalm 23:1
This assures us that His presence is always with us:- The Lord is my refuge and my fortress says the assured ones. Psalm 18:2.
5. My God. Psalm 22:24
God, a true and faithful God, a trust and a place of security.
- The Assurance of the Godly: Psalm 91:3,4,7,10-12,16
The assured is the dweller in the holy of holiness, the secret place of communion and acceptance. Matt. 27:50, 51; Heb. 9:6-8; 10:19-22. He is the guest of God, protected, refreshed and comforted by Him, and that to all eternity. You must know that you have a life assurance policies as you fight the battles of life for:
- Invisible protection from invisible dangers. Psalm 91:3; Matt. 23:37.
- Peace and protection in panic and pestilence (widespread disease) Jos. 14:10
- Official, Personal and constant preservation. Psalm 91:11-12.
You are preserved even to the least evil by heavenly body guards who are in charge (2 Kings 6:15-17). They will bear you up above the enemies plan.
4. Length of days assured. Psalm 91:16, 90:10, 12; Prov. 3:1,2