LIBERATION POWER MINISTRIES INC.
PORT HARCOURT HEADQUARTERS
TUESDAY DIVISIONAL BIBLE STUDY
TOPIC: HOW TO OVERCOME NEGATIVE / DEMONIC VOICES
TEXT: 1Corinth. 14:10; Gen. 4:10; Heb. 12:24; Ezek. 33:32
You are welcome to the Bible Study this evening. Today, we shall be dealing on VOICES.
There are so many voices in the world. None of them should be taken for-granted. Each voice must be taken very seriously.
Your reaction to voices will largely determine the extent of your victories in life’s battles. There are different types of voices and each of them has their determined effect on people either in the physical or in the realm of the Spirit.
- VOICES OF CONDEMNATION. Luke. 23:23 – 24
These are voices that pronounce or declare that you should be condemned. These may either be in the spiritual or in the Physical realm. When they speak and no one contradicts or opposes them, the person they speak against will suffer the loss.
- VOICES OF ACCUSATION. Gen. 4:10; John 8:10; 18:29
There are voices that daily accuse you or bring railing accusations against you in the realm of the spirit. This is why some people find themselves in demonic courts before old people in their dreams. The accusers intend to bring you into condemnation.
- VOICE OF THE ENEMIES. Ps. 55:1-3
Even in the physical, there are those who do not speak good about you. They always speak to discredit you or to criticize you.
When their voices are strong against you, your life becomes miserable because no one would want to associate with you.
- VOICES OF DEMONS. Luke 4:33
Demons speak against someone in the realm of the Spirit to (i) Turn helpers away from you. (ii) For people to avoid you. (iii) For you to be disqualified (iv) To break your relationships
(v) For you to even be killed. Etc.
- VOICE OF GOD (Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Blood of Jesus). Ps. 18:13; 29:3-9; Heb. 12:24; John 8:7-11; John 11:43-44
From the scriptures, our God also speaks to favour us or against those who want to do us evil. The voice of the Lord is powerful.
HOW TO HANDLE VOICE
- Reject and resist every negative voice through violent prayers.
- Accept and build on every positive voice by the application of the Scriptures.
- Appeal to the voice of the blood of Jesus to speak for you.
- Call on the voice of the Holy Ghost to silence every negative voice and actualize the positive voice in your life.