LIBERATION POWER MINISTRIES INC.
TOPIC: INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF THE TONGUE
TEXT: Prov. 10:18-21
We welcome everyone to the new series of the study of the world of God this New Year. We want to emphasize on the fact of the great importance attached to the study of God’s word. 2Tim. 2:15. Therefore every person that is identified with this great ministry should do well to be present during the morning teaching session called Sunday School.
We are repeating the series on the USE OF THE TONGUE and today is just the introduction to the series. We shall spend some time today on the REASONS why we should pick this as a topic and at such a time as this.
REASONS FOR THE STUDY OF THE USE OF THE TONGUE:
1. THE TONGUE POSSESSES THE POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH: Prov. 18:21; 13:3; Psalm 39:1;21:23.
2. IT DETERMINES ONE’S LIFE SPAN: Psalm. 34:12-14; 1Pet. 3:10-12
3. THE TONGUE DETERMINES OUR ACCEPTANCE AS GOD’S CHILDREN. Matt. 12:34-37; James. 1:26; Prov. 10:19-21.
4. THE TONGUE IS LITTLE BUT HARD TO CONTROL: James. 3:3-8; Psalm. 32:9.
5. THE TONGUE IS VERY SMALL BUT MAKES GREAT MEN: James.3:5; Acts.26:24-32.
Gen. Stephen Odede
|7/10/2018 -INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF THE TONGUE|
|14/10/2018-THE TONGUE AND THE HEART|
|21/10/2018 - THE TONGUE AS A PILLAR OR CATERPILLAR|
|28/10/2018-THE TONGUE FOR PRAYING, PRAISING, & PREACHING|